Chloë's Charity Work & Performances
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme
- Wigmore Hall recital in aid of Ty Gobaith Children's Hospice, North Wales, Patron Bryn Terfel
- European Premier of "Ikon of Eros" by Sir John Tavener in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief
- 2 Christmas concerts at No.11 Downing Street for Handicapped Children followed by evening performances for MPs, Small Business Directors and friends.
- 3 Christmas concerts plus one video launch concert and a whole days recording for a promotional video for Hope and Homes, a charity to provide family houses for children in war-torn countries like Bosnia
- Golden Jubilee Red Cross Gala concert at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Concerto performance for Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital at the Barbican
- 9/11 concert at the Old Vic in aid of families of the victims of the Twin Towers disaster
- Midwives Centenary Charity Concert at the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane
- Russian Gala at the Queen Elizabeth Hall to assist children in St. Petersburg
- Recital at Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall for Blythedale Children’s Hospital, New York State
- Recital for the ‘Patric Appeal’ at Sandhurst Military Academy to provide funds for a patient information system at the local hospital.
- Recital in Brighton for CLIC, children with leukemia.
- Soloist with Russian Chamber Orchestra of London in Sherbourne Abbey for Perspectivity, St. Petertsburg Orphans
- "Chloe’s Concert" at the Royal Albert Hall on 30th May 2004 in aid of Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital and the Malcom Sargent Cancer Fund for Children.
- Final concert of the Joy to the World series at the Royal Albert Hall
- Red Cross concerts in Finland in aid of the Tsunami appeal
- Music in Country Churches
Charity work is very important to me as I believe in reciprocating the help and support I have had in developing my career as a virtuoso violinist. I especially feel the need to help children.